The RAMPINI's R19 is a machine that
provides an extremely versatile dot matrix pin marking system.
It can engrave from plastic to steel up to a hardness of 62
HRC on both smooth and irregular surfaces.
With the R19 pin marking machine you can obtain:
- linear, bow-style and mirrow style impressions
- up to 50 characters for each text line.
- to save new character's types (matrix)
- to memorize new starting point of the marking procedure
- Character's height from 1 to 30 mm (mm 0.15 increments)
- save and open each marking programs.
- Insert progressive number and spare part reference number.
- marking head mounted on a column
- standard marking area: 200 mm x 75 mm
- Electical or pneumatic dotting
- Stylus stroke: 3 mm on the electirc model, 6 mm on the pneumatic
- IBM compatible PC (pentium provcessor)-4 Mb Ram;dedicated
Eprom card on board
- integrated software in english
- integrated touch type keyboard
- I/O interface
- RS 232
- Floppy disk driver (1,44 Mb)
- Super VGA monitor
- Software in English
- Up to 100 programs created and saved
- Letter size range from 0.8 to 60 mm
- Matrices: 5x7 - 7x9 - 13x15 - 17x19 - 19x21
- alphanumeric and punctuation types
- marking force control
- Automatic progressive and regressive part numbering
- Batch number marking
- Programming of: Day-Month-Year-Week-Hours-minute.
- Marking speed: 5 letters per second according to the letter
size and marking depth
- Marking:linear, circular, oblique, mirror
- Marking up to 25 text lines with 50 letters per line
- Part counter