The RAMPINI's R25 is a machine that
provides an extremely versatile dot matrix pin marking system.
It can engrave from plastic to steel up to a hardness of 62
HRC on both smooth and irregular surfaces.
The R25 does not require any PC support. The controller
integrates the LCD information display and the keyboard.
The R25 is one of an outstanding reliability as worm
screws control the X and Y axes, which slie on hardened guides
and adjustable bearings.
Two models are available:
R25/E supplied with a magnet and a 220V electric plug
is all that is needed to operate it. Mainly used for light
marking. Easy to be opereted on factory floor.
R2 /P supplied with a pneumatic cylinder. Mainly used
for deep marking. Requires 6 Atm of air pressure.
- marking head mounted on a column
- standard marking area: 100 mm x 75 mm
- Electical or pneumatic dotting
- Stylus stroke: 3 mm on the electirc model, 6 mm on the pneumatic
- Back-lit LCD screen- Two lines are diplayed at a time
- integrated software in english
- integrated touch type keyboard
- I/O interface
- RS 232
- Software in English
- No PC connection required
- Up to 100 programs created and saved
- Letter size range from 0.8 to 60 mm
- Matrices: 5x7 - 7x9 - 13x15 - 17x19 - 19x21
- alphanumeric and punctuation types
- marking force control
- Automatic progressive and regressive part numbering
- Batch number marking
- Programming of: Day-Month-Year-Week-Hours-minute.
- Marking speed: 5 letters per second according to the letter
size and marking depth
- Marking:linear, circular, oblique, mirror
- Marking up to 25 text lines with 50 letters per line
- Part counter
- Weight: controller 9Kg- Machine 50 Kg